Why sponsor the Bridging to Resilience conference?
- Connect with educators, church leaders, families, non-profits, and others working to heal trauma and solve poverty.
- Showcase your knowledge and expertise.
- Be part of a growing and impactful community focused on improving the lives of students and neighborhoods.
- The April 2018 conference sold out. We’ve had to move to a larger facility in 2019.
Bridging to Resilience is scheduled for April 23 & 24, 2019 and will be held at the Sheraton Overland Park in Overland Park, Kansas with an anticipated attendance of 500 educators, community service and non-profit representatives, and church leaders.
Paper Tigers, the awarding winning movie based on the work of keynote speaker Jim Sporleder, will be shown on the evening prior to the start of the conference with keynotes and breakout sessions throughout the day.
The conference finishes mid-afternoon on Wednesday.
Connect with Conference Attendees
The vendor area will be open on Monday evening providing an opportunity to interact with conference attendees throughout the conference. Sponsors are encouraged to embed themselves by attending conference sessions and to be available through the movie showing that evening. To accommodate busy travel schedules, Wednesday is optional to vendors.
Featured Sponsorship – $500
- Vendor space on Tuesday, April 23 (Optional to remain through Wednesday.)
- Logo on website and printed materials
- Informational paragraph in conference program
- Access to all breakout sessions
- Access to Monday and Tuesday evening events
- Ability to insert print materials and swag in conference attendee bag
- Breakfast and lunch will be available both days
Sponsorship space is limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis. Ensure your organization’s spot by registering online here:Become a Conference Sponsor
Please make checks or POs payable to:
% Lori Blaine
1500 E. 11th Ave, Suite 200
Hutchinson, KS 67501
Sponsor registration will not be confirmed until payment is made to ESSDACK and does not include lodging. ESSDACK has reserved a block of rooms with discounted rates at:
Sheraton Overland Park
6100 College Blvd
Overland Park, KS 66211
(Mention Bridging to Resilience to get the discounted room pricing.)