Why sponsor the Bridging to Resilience conference?
- Connect with educators, church leaders, families, non-profits, and others working to heal trauma and solve poverty.
- Showcase your knowledge and expertise.
- Be part of a growing and impactful community focused on improving the lives of students and neighborhoods.
- The April 2018 conference sold out. We’ve had to move to a larger facility in 2019.
Bridging to Resilience is scheduled for April 23 & 24, 2019 and will be held at the Sheraton Overland Park in Overland Park, Kansas with an anticipated attendance of 500 educators, community service and non-profit representatives, and church leaders.
Paper Tigers, the awarding winning movie based on the work of keynote speaker Jim Sporleder, will be shown on Monday evening prior to the start of the conference, April 22. Keynotes and breakout sessions will take place throughout the day on Tuesday and Wednesday, April 23 – 24.
The conference finishes mid-afternoon on Wednesday.
Connect with Conference Attendees
The conference provides an opportunity to interact with conference attendees throughout the two days. Sponsors are encouraged to be available through the movie showing on Monday evening and to embed themselves by attending conference sessions. (While there is no dedicated vendor area, there is the opportunity to sponsor specific events. We also encourage all sponsors to connect directly with attendees during breakout sessions.)
Featured Sponsorship – $500
- Select a specific event, meal, or snacks to sponsor. Your organizational name / logo will be prominently displayed and you will be able to host a nearby table with materials.
- Option to insert print materials and swag in conference attendee bag.
- Logo on website and printed materials.
- Informational paragraph in conference program.
- Access to all breakout sessions.
- Access to Monday and Tuesday evening events.
- Breakfast and lunch.
Sponsorship space is limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis. Ensure your organization’s spot by contacting Jaime:
1500 E. 11th Ave, Suite 200
Hutchinson, KS 67501
Sponsor registration will not be confirmed until payment is made to ESSDACK and does not include lodging.
ESSDACK has reserved a block of rooms with discounted rates at:
Sheraton Overland Park
6100 College Blvd
Overland Park, KS 66211
Go here to reserve special hotel pricing