We hope to see you this fall!
We’re excited that we’ve been able to re-schedule our April conference to November 11-13, 2020.
(Like many of you, our business office is working from home. We appreciate your understanding as they work to process possible registration refunds if you’re not able to attend the re-scheduled November dates. Please contact Lori if you have any questions or concerns.
Getting signed up is a breeze.
Registration for Bridging to Resilience is $375 per person ($425 after September 1) and includes:
- Awesome learning and networking opportunities through special community building and panel sessions
- Amazing keynote and breakout sessions by Adam Foss, TED Talk speaker and former assistant district attorney in Boston, MA
- Moving keynotes and sessions led by Tamara Konrade, inspirational speaker and Inspired Leadership / VentureIn consultant, and Jim Sporleder, former principal of Paper Tigers fame and author of The Trauma Informed School
- Special screening of the award winning documentary Paper Tigers.
- Powerful breakout sessions on both Tuesday and Wednesday led by regional and national facilitators
- Inspiring co-care activities on Tuesday evening
- Buffet lunch and snacks on Tuesday and Wednesday (Each lunch buffet will offer gluten-free options.)
So a quick review
Paper Tigers video screening with Q & A on Monday evening. Great keynotes on Tuesday and Wednesday. Breakout sessions by practitioners sharing their best stuff. Student speakers. Panel discussions. Community building. And an improved future for ALL of your kids and neighborhoods.
All for just $425.
Get Signed Up!
Are you planning on bringing more than just a few people from your district or organization? We’ve got you covered. After 20 regularly priced registrations, any further registrations from the same group are just $300.
To arrange for multiple registration discounts, contact Kathi and she’ll get you squared away. They’re also ready to answer any general registration questions if you call 620.663.9566.
(Conference registrations will be refunded subject to specific conditions. For full details regarding refunds, see the FAQs page.)