Getting signed up is a breeze.
Registration for Bridging to Resilience is $375 per person ($425 after February 1) and includes:
- Awesome learning and networking opportunities through special community building and panel sessions
- Amazing keynote and breakout sessions by Adam Foss, TED Talk speaker and former assistant district attorney in Boston, MA
- Moving keynotes and sessions led by Tamara Konrade, inspirational speaker and Inspired Leadership / VentureIn consultant, and Jim Sporleder, former principal of Paper Tigers fame and author of The Trauma Informed School
- Special screening of the award winning documentary Paper Tigers.
- Powerful breakout sessions on both Tuesday and Wednesday led by regional and national facilitators
- Inspiring co-care activities on Tuesday evening
- Lunch and snacks on Tuesday and Wednesday
So a quick review
Paper Tigers video screening with Q & A on Monday evening. Great keynotes on Tuesday and Wednesday. Breakout sessions by practitioners sharing their best stuff. Student speakers. Panel discussions. Community building. And an improved future for ALL of your kids and neighborhoods.
All for just $375 until February 1. Ready to sign up?Go Here to Register
Are you planning on bringing more than just a few people from your district or organization? We’ve got you covered. After 20 regularly priced registrations, any further registrations from the same group are just $300.
(Conference registrations will be refunded subject to specific conditions. For full details regarding refunds, see the FAQs page.)