Getting signed up is a breeze. Registration for Bridging to Resilience is $425 per person and includes:
- Awesome learning and networking opportunities through special community building and panel sessions
- Paper Tigers film screening Monday evening and facilitated conversation with Jim Sporleder
- Keynotes by international speakers, authors, and consultants Jim Sporleder, Kevin Honeycutt, and Ginger Lewman
- Amazing breakout sessions on both Tuesday and Wednesday led by regional and national facilitators
- Special self-care activities on Tuesday evening
- Snacks on Tuesday and Wednesday
So a quick review.
Great keynotes on Tuesday and Wednesday. Paper Tigers video screening with Q & A. Breakout sessions by practitioners sharing their best stuff. Panel discussions. Community building. And an improved future for ALL of your kids and neighborhoods.
For just $425. Ready to sign up?Go Here to Register
Are you planning on bringing more than just a few people from your district or organization? We’ve got you covered. If you are planning on registering 20 or more participants, please contact us for a special group discount code.
(Conference registrations will be refunded subject to specific conditions. For full details regarding refunds, see the FAQs page.)