We’re looking forward to seeing you this fall!
We’re excited that we’ve been able to re-schedule our April conference to November 12-13, 2020.
(Like many of you, our business office is working remotely. We appreciate your understanding as they work to process possible registration refunds if you’re not able to attend the re-scheduled November dates. Please contact Lori if you have any questions or concerns.)
Getting signed up is a breeze.
Registration for Virtual Bridging to Resilience is $99 per person and includes:
- Awesome learning and networking opportunities through special community building and panel sessions
- Amazing keynote and breakout sessions by Adam Foss, TED Talk speaker and former assistant district attorney in Boston, MA
- Moving keynotes and sessions led by Tamara Konrade, inspirational speaker and Inspired Leadership / VentureIn consultant, and Jim Sporleder, former principal of Paper Tigers fame and author of The Trauma Informed School
- Special screening of the award winning documentary Paper Tigers.
- Powerful breakout sessions on both Tuesday and Wednesday led by regional and national facilitators
So a quick review:
Great keynotes on Tuesday and Wednesday. Breakout sessions by practitioners sharing their best stuff. Student speakers. Panel discussions. Community building. And an improved future for ALL of your kids and neighborhoods.
All for just $99. (Check back soon for updated registration details.)
Registration Coming Soon!
Are you planning on bringing more than just a few people from your district or organization? We’ve got you covered. Send as many people in your district or organization as you want based on the following sliding scale:
- 50 or less total staff
- 51 – 100 total staff
- 101 – 200 total staff
- 201 – 400 total staff
To arrange for multiple registration discounts, contact Kathi and she’ll get you squared away. We’re also ready to answer any general registration questions if you call 620.663.9566.
(Conference registrations will be refunded subject to specific conditions. For full details regarding refunds, see the FAQs page.)