Getting signed up for Bridging to Resilience is a breeze. Registration for Bridging to Resilience is $375 per person and includes:
- Tuesday evening Paper Tigers film screening and Q & A with keynote speaker Jim Sporleder
- All keynotes and breakout sessions for both Wednesday and Thursday
- Wednesday evening Resilience film screening and facilitated conversation
- Wednesday and Thursday lunch
- Wednesday and Thursday breakfast
- Awesome learning and networking opportunities through special community building and panel sessions
So a quick review.
Great keynotes on Wednesday and Thursday. Paper Tigers and Resilience video screenings. Breakout sessions by practitioners sharing their best stuff. Panel discussions. Community building. And an improved future for ALL of your kids and neighborhoods. All for $375 registration. (Any cancellations will be refunded subject to a $15 fee for every cancelled registration.)
Bringing more than five people from your district or organization? We’ve got you covered. For every five paid registrations from the same district or organization, the sixth comes for free.
Ready to sign up?
If you have questions, contact our business office and they’ll get you squared away. Call 620-663-9566 or email: email@example.com