Our rescheduled conference will look very similar to the one we planned for April 2020. We’re already excited about all we’ll be able to offer in the fall!
Our keynotes and breakout sessions will have something for everyone
- Our featured speakers, Adam Foss, Tamara Konrade, and Jim Sporleder, will be sharing keynotes and breakouts.
- There will be community poverty projects sharing their ideas and resources. School districts will highlight success stories creating trauma responsive schools.
- ESSDACK consultants Tamara Konrade, Robi Alstrom, Ginger Lewman, Carmen Zeisler, Rebecca Lewis-Pankratz, and Katie Perez will share how Inspired Leadership Energy Levels, literacy tools, and Project-Based Learning can positively impact student learning.
- Classroom teachers will highlight how they’re building powerful relationships in diverse classrooms.
And make plans to attend the powerful Student Hope Spotlights and Parenting with ACEs panel. We believe the experts on poverty and trauma are the people who have dealt with it on a personal level:
- The Parenting with ACEs panel will highlight the often intergenerational impact of ACEs. This is not a class or race issue, it is a human issue. Come and listen to brave parents from multiple backgrounds share about their unique perspective of parenting when they themselves have ACEs. They’re excited to bring us their insight.
- Research tells us that kids from difficult backgrounds have a deep need to contribute. And we have kids with stories to tell who are ready to be a part of the solution! Our Student Hope Spotlight speakers bring powerful narratives to the conversation.
- This is a sacred space that is rarely encountered, especially at conferences. Together with our keynotes and breakouts, the Hope Spotlights and Parent Panel will shift your hearts, minds, and practice. These student and parent stories are a must not miss!